Constitutional Court sits the capital city, and does not have any hierarchical relation with the Supreme Court. Constitutional Court have 9 Justices. According to Act Number 24 Year 2003, as amended by Act Number 8 Year 2011, Constitutional Court have the following authorities:
- constitutional review of a Law against the Constitution;
- dispute between state agencies having the authorities mandated from the Constitution;
- dissolution of political party
- dispute over the result of general election; or
- opinion of the parliament that president or vice president has committed violation in the form of treason, corruption, bribery, and other type of gross criminal act, or disgraceful act and/or no longer meet the requirement President and/or Vice President as mentioned in the Constitution.