The Arbitration Law was enacted by the Pyidaungsu Hluttaw (Pyidaungsu Hluttaw Law No.5/2016) on 5 January, 2016
There are 11 Chapters in the Arbitration Law.
They are :
- Title, Relevance and Definition
- General Provisions
- Arbitration Agreement
- Composition of the Arbitral Tribunal
- Jurisdiction of the Arbitral Tribunal
- Conduct of Arbitral Proceedings
- Making of Arbitral Award and Termination of Arbitral Proceedings
- Power of Court in relation to Domestic Arbitration
- Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards
For more info, please click here.