This is the College's signature 4-day annual induction programme for all newly appointed Judges and Judicial Officers in Singapore. It is an immersive experience that features:
- "Judicial perspectives" to contextualise the application of judgecraft and bench skills with a deep understanding of the judicial role and function, the work that judges do, as well as the judicial philosophy and values that inform the workings of the judiciary
- Conversation circles on case management, judgment writing and managing unrepresented litigants
- Modules on judicial resilience, judicial ethics and conduct, as well as judging with awareness
- Training led by the Chief Justice and Senior Faculty of the College
- Virtual learning journeys to the Supreme Court, the State Courts and Family Justice Courts of Singapore for international participants
Make a smooth transition to the Bench with the unique opportunity to be trained by and interact with senior members of the Singapore Judiciary. The programme features modules on judgecraft & bench skills, legal development, judicial resilience, judicial ethics & conduct, as well as discussions with the Chief Justice.