Myanmar Companies Law
The Myanmar Companies Law was enacted by the Pyidaungsu Hluttaw (Pyidaungsu Hluttaw Law No.29/2017) on 6 December, 2017
There are 8 Parts in the Myanmar Companies Law.
They are (These include):
- Commencement and Definition
- Constitution, Incorporation and Powers of Companies
- Shares and matters relating to a company’s capital
- Management, Administration and Governance; offers of Securities to the public; grant of security by a company; Maintenance of company accounts
- Winding up
- The registrar, registration office, registration of documents, Powers of inspection and fees
- Proceedings and offences
For more info, please click here to download.